Why We Chose Meadowbrook?
Meadowbrook’s amenities are enjoyed and appreciated by our residents and help bring a strong sense of community to our neighbourhood. Our amenities include:
- Clubhouse – meet friends, old and new, for happy hours (TGIF), potluck suppers, dances and more. Or get a group together to watch a game on our 60” TV! Having a large family gathering or a reception? Residents can rent this beautiful facility equipped with a full kitchen for private functions.
- Garden Plots – large garden plots are available for homeowners who do not have a vegetable garden on their lot
- Fitness Room – our fitness room provides a range of equipment for private or instructed use. Daily fitness classes are suited to every level and include gentle motion work, and weight training.
- Library – borrow a book or leave a few
- Games Room – complete with billiards table, and dart boards
- Walking Trails – enjoy a walk or a two-wheeled trip on our river front trail. The trail meanders along the woodsy river front, through the neighbourhood, and ends up at the clubhouse and tranquility garden area.
- Planned Activities – for those wishing to get involved, we offer something for almost every personality
- Horse Shoe Pits
- Bonfire Pit
- Garbage & Recycle Pick-Up
- Local grocery store,
- Full Service Post Office
- Local lumber/hardware store with a Sears outlet.
- Liquor store
- Insurance Agent & Autopac outlet
- Golf – Hit a few balls at two of the finest golf courses just a short drive away. Bridges Golf Club is located near Starbuck and the Kingswood Golf Club is located at La Salle.