At Meadowbrook, we offer activities tailored for those 50 years and older. We have something for almost every personality, with daily activities available.
In addition to the activities we offer on a daily and weekly basis, we also have special events throughout the year designed to entertain our residents. From dinner-theatres to holiday parties, we bring fun into retirement!
Some of our activities include: (see the calendar page for upcoming events!)
Exercise & Health
- Walking Group – weekday mornings
- Informal Exercise – Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings
Cards and Games
- Texas Holdem / various card/board games – Monday evenings
- Bingo – Wednesday evenings
- Music @ the Clubhouse – Thursday Evenings, If you play an instrument come out and have fun
Suppers and Socials
- TGIF – Friday evenings
- Ladybrooks Luncheon & Outing
- Ice Cream Socials
- Karaoke – First Friday evening of the month (May to October)
- Annual Dinner Theatre
- Annual Christmas Dinner
- Line Dancing – Tuesday afternoons
- Drama Club – every second Tuesday evening
- 18 Hole Golf – Wednesday mornings
- Annual Garage Sale
- Annual Flu Clinic
- Annual Pool Party (BYOP)!!